We don't know when, we don't know where, but we know we're moving!

Monday, August 1, 2011

When websites lie

We went to H D to pick up some small size moving boxes. The website said they had them in stock. The store did not. I got 2 medium size boxes ($1.14/each) for the taller books that won't fit in the book boxes.

I have to open the first and/or second boxes I packed to look for my birth certificate. Sometimes enthusiasm can short circuit my brain. At least I thought about it now, and not later when the boxes will be in a moving container.

Late last night, when I couldn't sleep, I went online looking at the area in California we are going to check out. I found a library, shops, 99¢ store(!), restaurants, bike path, and parks. Just all sorts of things we'd love to do.

I also found something that is a pretty bauble. The pictures make it look so appealing. But I'm thinking it must be staged. It looks too perfect. I'm wondering what the seller is not telling in the descriptions?

Going to keep my excitement to an minimum, and think with my head, not my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment